If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Thursday, April 09, 2009
The Bank of Dad is back from Qatar. At least for the next 2 weeks.
This means that I can spend, spend, and spend and the only worry will be.......well, nothing. Also, my measly NS allowance won't be used much.
Went to hit Bugis Street today for shopping. (AGAIN. I think I better start reducing the number of spending sprees I embark on.)
And I bought a new tote bag, 3 new polo t-shirts to widen the array of selections in my wardrobe, and a new cardigan.
All in all, I'm happy with my purchases. I'm just disappointed that they didn't have that shiny black slim-fit pants in my size. WASTED.
I shall not shop for the next 4 weeks until the next round of allowance comes in.
(Unless of course, if I visit Bugis Street again soon and there's my size for that HOT PAIR OF SHINY, BLACK SLIM-FIT PANTS!)