If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The quiz on Facebook about how well you know another person is a total mindfuck. All those people who failed are probably going "WHAT THE FUCK?" and experiencing varying degrees of guilt, confusion, and mind-numbness, wondering how it's possible to know someone for certain amounts of time and not even really know them at all.
HAHAHA. I sound so self-absorbed.
Anyway, when a great mindfucking opportunity is handed to an excellent mindfucker like me, what else could I possibly do aside from grab it? So I set questions where the answers were so close to each other, they were practically the same.
Like the one about my favourite piece of clothing.
And so few people know the actual spelling of my name. After 19 years and meeting countless people, some things never change.