If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday was great.
Qalbu was a stark contrast to Kusumawangi, and after today, I realized that I have yet to watch a contemporary play which does not fall into the trap of concentrating on the controversial. The storyline was a good one to work with, but unfortunately, there was so much fringe elements which were brought up, that the main plot ended up being less than refined.
Oh well, at least the Mak Nyah was good at what he/she (/it?) was doing.
I hope I won't be reading something like this about this year's Manifestasi.
After the play, had a lot of fun exchanging news over lunch, and then doughnuts.
And after listening to whatever was said today, my view of humans as tragically flawed beings was reinforced.
Misanthropy might not be such a bad thing after all.