If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Sunday, April 26, 2009
Went for Semarak Temasek yesterday, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand what most of the schools were trying to do. Basically, 5 dollars was spent dying of boredom in TJC's auditorium (eh, that rhymed!), watching incomprehensible and inaudible 7-minute skits based on old Malay films.
Oh well, at least there was ACJC and TPJC to spark some life into what turned out to be a dreary 3 hours. And I'm still proud of my juniors whom I helped nurture (somewhat) into the performers that they are now, because they managed to achieve something that neither me nor my contemporaries had the opportunity to while we were in school. Look at it this way, dudes and dudettes. At least you guys lost out on 1st place to worthy opponents. :)
I now have a new nickname.
My new nickname is (wait for this......) Chanel.
And Aisha (who christened me Chanel) is now (WAIT FOR THIS.......) Mercedes.
The lives of the not-so-rich-and-famous, who give each other glamorous nicknames so that they can pretend to be socialites/heirs/heiresses, when the only million they have is in Monopoly money.
But still, Chanel is obviously wealthier than Mercedes.