If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, April 14, 2009
You know how sometimes it takes just seeing one thing to remind you of those stupid/nonsensical/happier/ah-those-days/all-of-the-above times?
Well, today, all it took was a pig.
Or at least, a picture of one.
And Dynn ends up laughing stupidly to himself the whole day.
Anyway, I have finally finished downloading the 1st season of Friends.
And due to the fact that my iPod has this inability to arrange the episodes in order, I end up watching them all over the place. Which means that I'll be halfway through an episode, and suddenly Rachel says something about Chandler speaking to her boobs throughout her whole birthday party, and I realize that I missed the episode which had Rachel's birthday party with Chandler speaking at her boobs.
That's just for starters.
But still, Friends is probably the funniest comedy on Earth. Or at least, if you're residing in Singapore and were force-fed sitcoms filled with extremely unfunny slapstick humour (irony, anyone?).
Oh, and Azy asked me the weirdest question(s?) yesterday.
WTF?!?!?!
And this is the part where i take my leave before i end up spouting even more nonsense. Must be the abject boredom (the result of having only ONE ambulance call the whole day) impairing my mental state.