If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Friends; can't live with them, can't live without them.
Maybe we would all be better off if nature made it possible for us to co-exist without the need for social interaction.
But I still think it's my moral obligation to always be there for my friends, even if they were to hurt me badly in any way.
(Or do I? Maybe it's just my mind telling me this. Seriously, there are occasions when I feel like slitting the throats of certain individuals. Or amputating their fingers for longer-lasting pain. Or burning off their nipples. Hmmmmmm.)
And I know people are going to ask me what's wrong before long.
So let me just say that this is all hypothetical, and nothing is the matter. It's just that certain issues have gotten my mind trying to unravel the intricacies of friendships.
I invented a new phrase today.
Cellular fornication: 1) to have conversations through telephones which results in sexual stimulation.
2)the act of sending text messages by the use of hand phones to derive sexual pleasure.
Going shopping with the NS dudes next month. Zara, Fred Perry, Ben Sherman, and Topman, here we come!