If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Saturday, May 02, 2009
Should I spend another 4 years or 6 years studying?
Should I go to SIM Global Education and take a double major in Communications and Psychology, or should I take the longer route of going to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, getting a Diploma in Mass Communications, before I go to NTU or NUS?
It's quite depressing seeing your peers getting called up for interviews and getting accepted into local universities when you're not.
Oh well.
My nephew (which I'm not even sure he is, seeing as he's my cousin's son) who's 2 years younger than me is in one of his fucking desperate phases again (and by again, I mean..... wait how many times has it been now? 145637 times? 145638? Ah well, lost count.). His most recent ex-girlfriend and him aren't together anymore, because the girl likes some other guy. So now, he's set his sights on a new victim in MJC.
I really hope some one slaps some sense into him soon, in a really literal manner, because really, aside from him self-destructing because of his Casanova-esque behaviour, this whole childish having a bf/gf-for-the-sake-of-having-one situations is really getting on my nerves.
Like really grating against the part of my brain which is telling me that he's my nephew, and I shouldn't inflict any bodily harm on him just because he's being a complete jerk.
To say that you've fallen in love with someone after only knowing the person for 2 weeks or so is....... shallow. What's love when it's only a 4-letter word?
Ah well.
At least it's others who are getting into all kinds of unbelievable situations now, and not me.
It's time to sit back, and watch the show(s) again.