So I went with Shah, Aisha, Zahidah, and Arini to Tampines 1 just now. And we visited this female shoe store.
I seriously contemplated annoying the salespeople by asking to try some of the shoes on, posing in front of the mirror, and then walking out of the store.
Now won't that be fun.
I don't wanna waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I don't wanna fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
-Fat Lip by Sum 41-
I've been listening to Blink 182, Sum 41, No Doubt, The Offspring, and Green Day for the past few days.
These bands somehow manage to remind me of the time when I was a nobody and an outcast in Victoria School, and only registering on the fringes of people's social radar.
And for some reason, I wasn't unhappy about that.
Sure, I was a jackass (and I probably am one still).
Sure, I had attitudinal problems (and I might still).
Sure, I had despo issues (and I definitely DO NOT have that now).
But I managed to survive 4 years in a cesspool filled with rich brats and smartasses, and still enjoy it.
That definitely counts for something.
Night shift tomorrow. That makes it 4 night duties in a row. 5 considering the next set of duties.
I must be some sort of half-man, half-beast, to have lived through the exhaustion.