If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, May 01, 2009
So my dear friend Umar seems to think that this whole girl-who-exists-only-in-my-subconscious-thing is just my brain compensating for the fact that I do not have a girlfriend, and is substituting real life females with imaginary ones.
And the only way out of this, it seems, will be to get a real-life female partner.
Wow.
Two reasons why I will never do that. One, because I intend to keep my record of never, EVER, having had a girlfriend in my 19 years of existence. Two, because I'm serving NS and in NS, you most of the people you meet are missing one extremely important ingredient, an ingredient which they need to possess before they can be your girlfriend.
And that is, being an actual, real-life female who isn't a 100 light years older than you are.
Unless, of course, I decide that I should follow the homosexual way of life, and become sexually deviant.
(Now what would be so bad about that? HMMMM.)
While speaking to Umar, this extremely ridiculous thought occurred to me.
Imagine if I were to get together with this girl, and end up marrying and starting a family with her. And all in my dreams.
That would be wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.
One being that it would completely redefine the meaning of unnatural sex, because I'll be carrying out carnal relations with a non-existent being of female origins.
Another being that my marriage would probably be annulled, as it would be registered with an imaginary ROM, or ROMM, or whatever it's called. Unless, of course, a wedding carried out when you transcend into the Land of Dreams can actually be declared valid when you return.
Oh, and the last and most important reason being that it would mean that I have completely lost my mind, and I'm slipping into the abyss of insanity.
In fact, I'm starting to question my mental health right about now.