If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Friday, May 22, 2009
So NTU has finally graced me with a rejection letter.
And all I can say is, I'm relieved. Disappointed, but relieved. After weeks of being kept on my toes, this whole issue of university applications has finally ended. And I can finally have my peace of mind.
Now all that's left is waiting for NUS' rejection letter, and then submitting appeals for NTU and NUS, just to put to rest my parents' worries that I'm not determined enough to fight for a place in university.
And to put the 35 bucks I spent on application to full use. God, even futility has a price nowadays.
Oh, and contemplating whether to spend 4 years or 6 years pursuing further education.
2009 has been full of bad news and unpleasant experiences so far.