If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Monday, May 18, 2009
What's worse than getting called out to attend to a suicide case at 6am in the morning?
Getting called out to a suicide case at 6am in the morning, to find that nothing's going on and the person decided not to jump.
Making the trip to the scene a complete waste of time. Plus that annoyingly shrill siren alert woke me out of a deep sleep.
I don't know why, but I've been experiencing rather intense feelings of dislike for certain persons lately. Which is completely out of order, because in the past, I would never even allow myself to hate someone even if he/she was doing really screwy stuff which hurt or angered others.