If you're here, you'd probably know who I am, won't you?
So on to more important things.
Like the fact that if you do not like what's written here, you can always visit other vague, random, mushy, lovey-dovey blogs which are more to your taste.
Hmmmm. Yeah.
Y Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Lesson of The Day: Children under the age of 7 have extremely malleable bones.
So much that their feet can get stuck in the spokes of a bicycle wheel, get twisted 270 degrees, and still not break.
As was the case for this 5-year-old girl that I attended to.
The downside was that the spokes bit so deep into the flesh that you could see the whites of the bone.
Still. Surprising.
B(A) Hons in English?
Bachelor of Law?
B(Sc.) Hons in Economics and Management?
I'm so fucking bored. Someone please ask me out, before I have a mental meltdown.